Sen Kro Ob Rice means in English “Very Fragrant Rice”. It has the most fragrant smell with its long grain length. The paddy used in milling Sen Kro Ob rice is 3-months crop that is generally grown in dry season. When cooked, it gives off a very nice smell and a good taste.
- Moisture14.0 % Max.
- Average length of whole kernels7.10 mm Minimum
- Broken5% Max.
- Red/red str. kernels0.45% Max.
- Yellow kernels0.45% Max.
- Chalky kernels3.5% Max.
- Immature kernels0.25% Max.
- Damaged kernels0.45% Max.
- Foreign matter0.10% Max.
- Paddy per Kg1 grain Max.
- Glutinous rice0.40% Max.
- Purity85% Minimum
- Milling degree( Extra ) well milled, double polished, sortexed
Remark : The specification above may be adjusted based on the actual sample or grade, degree and broken percentage.